Great location as you can see from pictures. My partner and I arrived for a wedding in April. Ordered room service, the stand out dish was the wedges!!! Highly recommend.
My problem was the air-conditioner was broken. Called reception numerous times to get it fixed. It would blow air, not cold at all. Staff would tell us that it would eventually get cooler. With temps well above 35*C it was quite unbearable. Was not offered a change of room or discount as compensation to having to sleep in our own sweat. If I hadn't had computer related works that needed to be doing, I would've probably just marinated in alcohol and enjoyed the heat outside.
Paid over $200 per night for the place, just disappoint that there wasn't a nice cold room to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands