We stayed in the place for 1 night as we were looking for something a bit cheaper. I think we paid too much given the quality of the rooms. The location and views are great and it could be a really nice place to stay but the rooms are run down and not adequately cleaned. The bed was uncomfortable. There was a balcony but I would have had to clean the furniture on it first if I wanted to use it. I think it is probably possible to find better for the same price. Put it this way, I was very glad I was only staying for 1 night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the heart of Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Terraces Resort offers great value holiday apartments ideal for anyone who wants to soak up the beauty of the Whitsunday Coast.Each of our self contained holiday accommodation Whitsundays have been designed with the perfect seaside break in mind, and feature private balconies with stunning ocean views, kitchenettes and air conditioning. With two outdoor swimming pools overlooking the sea, and a heated spa, all set within tropical gardens, our Airlie Beach holiday apartments features everything you need to relax and recharge.The resort is just two minutes from the centre of town and close to the popular Airlie Beach Lagoon and the beach.Book online now and start planning your tropical seaside getaway today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Whitsunday Terraces Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitsunday Terraces Hotel Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands