I stayed in Beaches for a total of eight days in Airlie while I waited for my whitsundays sailing trip. My favorite thing was the fact that I got to work for accommodation so I worked 2 hours a day housekeeping and cleaning then I didn't have to pay rent. Also the restaurant has really good food and EVERY day you get a voucher to have a meal that regularly costs $12 for $6 and that included a drink!!!! Not just rice and noodles fellow backpackers!!!! Steaks, chicken parmagiana, fish and chips, salads, anything you want!!!! The kitchen was small and very cramped during the day and didn't have that many pots and pans that had handles on them. The only inconvenience is having to take your room key to get plates, bowls and cutlery every time you want to cook and eat. Other than the kitchen, there really wasn't much else that I didn't enjoy!!! Enjoy your stay in Airlie!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect location, affordable accommodation, friendly staff and an in-house bar with nightly entertainment makes Beaches the best place to stay in Airlie. Free wi-fi is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beaches Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Airlie Beach Hotel Airlie Beach
- South Beach Beaches
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands