I stayed here for 3 nights and didnt have any problems. The common area is a little unsociable but other than that the staff do all they can to help you meet other travellers (if you are by yourself) and they offer food deals every other day as well as movies nights on the days where there is no food deals. The kitchen facilites are cleaned daily and you cant fault them at all!
I stayed in a 6 share room and we had a private bathroom in our room which mean to really having to wait around to shower etc. The rooms were extremelly spacious and we had a nice big balcony as well that we could use to sit and relax on as well as dry our wet clothes (clothes horse provided)
The location is perfect too as Airlie isnt a big place but you are far enough away from the big party places to actually get some sleep which is always a bonus!
Overall I cant fault it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airlie Beach YHA backpackers hostel is located in the centre of Airlie Beach close to the swimming lagoon, restaurants, cafes and nightlife that Airlie has to offer. The hostel offers multi-share, double and twin rooms with private balconies. All hostel rooms are air-conditioned and the twin and double rooms have shared bathroom facilities with only one other room. Backpackers facilities include swimming pool, tour desk, free Wi-Fi Hot Spot (Wi-Fi Plus also available), kitchen, laundry, dining and TV room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Airlie Beach YHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airlie Beach Yha Hotel Airlie Beach
- Airlie Beach YHA Whitsunday Islands