Stayed here for one night and had a clean 6 bed mixed dorm en suite. This is also situated away from the banging nightclubs so that if you want some sleep it is great. I found the staff friendly and helpful but it is very quite and antisocial, even the people staying in the room did not talk at all. This is also very expensive at $29 no internet, breakfast, fridge or toiletries and the alternatives are $10 cheaper and include wi-fi. There are lockers in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airlie Beach YHA backpackers hostel is located in the centre of Airlie Beach close to the swimming lagoon, restaurants, cafes and nightlife that Airlie has to offer. The hostel offers multi-share, double and twin rooms with private balconies. All hostel rooms are air-conditioned and the twin and double rooms have shared bathroom facilities with only one other room. Backpackers facilities include swimming pool, tour desk, free Wi-Fi Hot Spot (Wi-Fi Plus also available), kitchen, laundry, dining and TV room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Airlie Beach YHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airlie Beach Yha Hotel Airlie Beach
- Airlie Beach YHA Whitsunday Islands