It's tired and dated and admittedly our stay was dampened by the torrential downpour and that fact that everyone in the town seemed completely hungover at 4pm on 1st January. It's fine but if you've stayed at ECO Beach YHA for the same money it will seem like a complete rip off. We had a private double with shared bathroom, strip lighting and slightly dirty looking sheets didn't make the place welcoming. The staff were friendly though. It's the sort of place that gets away without making a bit of effort because the town will always be full of backpackers in a steady stream to the Whitsundays. It is quiet at least, as there are a lot of loud backpacker hostels along the same strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airlie Beach YHA backpackers hostel is located in the centre of Airlie Beach close to the swimming lagoon, restaurants, cafes and nightlife that Airlie has to offer. The hostel offers multi-share, double and twin rooms with private balconies. All hostel rooms are air-conditioned and the twin and double rooms have shared bathroom facilities with only one other room. Backpackers facilities include swimming pool, tour desk, free Wi-Fi Hot Spot (Wi-Fi Plus also available), kitchen, laundry, dining and TV room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Airlie Beach YHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airlie Beach Yha Hotel Airlie Beach
- Airlie Beach YHA Whitsunday Islands