“Highlight of our Trip by far!!! Awesome fun!!!”

Whitsunday Fishing Charters
Book In Advance
More Info
US$105.07*
and up
Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Fishing Charters
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We just wanted to say a big thank you to Chris and Jules for the best mornings fishing!! Our trip on Reel Addiction was the absolute highlight of our week long trip in the Whitsundays. Chris was very informative and a great guy and we all caught lots of fish, unfortunately so did the sharks but between everyone on board we managed to catch a couple of great fish to get cooked up at Fish D'Vine also awesome!! Our only regret was not doing this trip earlier on our trip as we would have loved to go out again but unfortunately ran out of time. The deep water fishing off the back of Hayman was all our favorite part and to be honest we would have loved to have spent all our time out there but it was still fun in the shallower water! Without a doubt our time on Reel Addiction was the highlight of our trip by far thanks a heap. We will see you again sometime!! Chris, Garry & Aris :))

2  Thank Ccocum

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

First time out reef fishing caught all types of fish lost a few to the sharks ,there's a lot of rock fish 'lol ' thanks for the top day will come back again.
I better start making some sinkers mick already been practicing my knots.

WFC261596, Owner at Whitsunday Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your recent review, we are glad you enjoyed your tour.

Look forward to seeing you in the near future :)

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I am a novice fisherman and decided to take my 6 year old son for a fish whilst on holiday in Airlie Beach. What an awesome half day we had! We were picked up by Scotty from our accommodation and he was happy and enthusiastic from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble and given I didn't know much, he spent the day helping me and my son haul in the catch! He recommended we take our catch of 5 fish to Fish D'vine in town. I will write a separate review for it but suffice to say it was one of the best meals our family of 6 has ever had. Thanks Scotty and Whitsunday Fishing Charters!

1  Thank Robbo120576
Reviewed 28 February 2014

While on holiday on daydream island I wanted to do some fishing while the wife done some girly stuff at the spa. After doing some ringing around to other companies that were no help at all I got onto Chris at Whitsunday Fishing Charters. Now up to that point I thought my company was the only one left that offered genuine customer service but these guys blew me away. Nothing was a problem for them. Once out on the boat from start to finish was a great day with Chris & Mick nothing was to much trouble for these guys never once did they get frustrated or irritable when it would've been easy to do so but just keep us in amongst the fish all day while keeping us all laughing from go to woe. I could rave on about this company all day but I won't. After 1 trip I booked a second for my wife and I 3 days later. I would not even consider going with anyone else after using these guys. An absolute pearler of a day and brilliant value for money. Thanks very much whitsunday fishing charters and keep up the good work.

1  Thank madonbulls

Hello madonbulls,

Thank you for your recent review and your kind words.

I will pass this on to Chris and Mick, they really do try there hardest to ensure all of their anglers enjoy them selves!

It helps that they are so passionate themselves.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Went out to the reef with friends who had been out with reel deal before. Great afternoon, total amateur and managed to catch a load of fish following Mick and Chris advice. Husband caught two fish (amongst many others) which we took to restaurant and enjoyed as well as sharing in Spanish mackerel caught by another punter. Good local knowledge, plenty of banter and laughs. Snacks and drinks onboard and a fun ride back over the waves with plenty of seaspray (bit like being on a giant jet ski). I had a blast and felt it was a really friendly, laid back afternoon. Really suited us as we wanted to stuck in. I see other people have noted the pickup vehicle was not air conditioned etc. This is a real fishing experience. Don't book if you don't want to get you hands dirty.