“Another amazing afternoon”

Denman Cellars Beer Cafe
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$43
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Denman Cellars Beer Cafe is a unique experience that will sure to please. With a great food menu and ever changing specials, pair that with the fact that you can choose from almost 400 beers and ciders from around the world that you can drink here or take away as it is not only a fantastic Cafe but a fully working bottle shop. A friendly family run business located at the Port of Airlie.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've reviewed this cafe before as excellent but had such a wonderful time at my last visit that I felt the need to review it again. My girlfriends and I spent a slow afternoon sampling the beers and ciders and enjoying tapas. Our attendant Andy (I can't say waiter because he was sooo much more than that) had so much knowledge and passion about his beers, the conversations with him were even more enjoyable than the beers themselves. I would come back here in an instant and cannot recommend it highly enough

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I am so in love with this Beer Cafe! My Husband and I stayed at the Boathouse Apartments for a 3 night midweek getaway and fell inlove with this Cafe downstairs. We seriously, haven't tasted a nicer coffee from anywhere better before. Apparently, they get a specific coffee bean specially ordered from Canberra to suit the climate up here.. They make a perfect coffee every time. The food was like off Master Chef but huge servings and OMG it's delicious!! We were daily customers during our stay because we knew there was no other place in Airlie that could match the food, drinks list and service! We also really enjoyed looking out over the Marina. Service is amazing!! Seriously we can't wait to go back and are already planning a drive up there for a coffee and some lunch or maybe a weekend stopover so that we can enjoy another beautiful meal and drinks. Everyone should go check this place out and see for themselves. They won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

The food here was amazing with an huge drinks list to go with it. The portion size was smaller than expected, but the flavours made up for it. Coffee is delicious also!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I celebrate my bday there with a group of friends, we all love the food and had a great time.Will def come back

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Came in for casual tapas style meal with drinks to celebrate my birthday, april 4th. No expectations as had previously been let down. This time was much much better!! Service was good, food was good, drinks were good. No complaints