“Casual ambience”

Denman Cellars Beer Cafe
Ranked #6 of 116 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$42
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Denman Cellars Beer Cafe is a unique experience that will sure to please. With a great food menu and ever changing specials, pair that with the fact that you can choose from almost 400 beers and ciders from around the world that you can drink here or take away as it is not only a fantastic Cafe but a fully working bottle shop. A friendly family run business located at the Port of Airlie.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

What a great concept. This guy can ask your preferences and match a beer to your taste. Brilliant. Service here is friendly and personal. Food is better than we expected as we were anticipating snacks or pub food but what came was tasty and clever. We were staying upstairs so we could see people enjoying this cafe/bar at all times of the day. Harbour side location adds to the casual ambience. Currently is only one of two Denmans in Australia but I can see this becoming a popular feature in similar locales.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great service, knowledgable staff, delicious food, wonderful selection of beers what else can you ask for? We enjoyed two mains rather than the tapas. I chose a British ginger beer called Crabbies fabulous.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Visited here in May. Selected wine and a Sagres Bohemia beer. When it was brought to the table my husband found that his beer was 14 months out of date. When we called the waiter he said yes it was out of date but it wouldn't kill us, wrong thing to say to a customer. Obviously all of the other bottles were the same as we were offered another beer. Shame as the food was really nice.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've reviewed this cafe before as excellent but had such a wonderful time at my last visit that I felt the need to review it again. My girlfriends and I spent a slow afternoon sampling the beers and ciders and enjoying tapas. Our attendant Andy (I can't say waiter because he was sooo much more than that) had so much knowledge and passion about his beers, the conversations with him were even more enjoyable than the beers themselves. I would come back here in an instant and cannot recommend it highly enough

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I am so in love with this Beer Cafe! My Husband and I stayed at the Boathouse Apartments for a 3 night midweek getaway and fell inlove with this Cafe downstairs. We seriously, haven't tasted a nicer coffee from anywhere better before. Apparently, they get a specific coffee bean specially ordered from Canberra to suit the climate up here.. They make a perfect coffee every time. The food was like off Master Chef but huge servings and OMG it's delicious!! We were daily customers during our stay because we knew there was no other place in Airlie that could match the food, drinks list and service! We also really enjoyed looking out over the Marina. Service is amazing!! Seriously we can't wait to go back and are already planning a drive up there for a coffee and some lunch or maybe a weekend stopover so that we can enjoy another beautiful meal and drinks. Everyone should go check this place out and see for themselves. They won't be disappointed!!