“Only place we could find fresh juice!”
Review of Wisdom Health Lab

Wisdom Health Lab
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We couldn't find another place in Airlie that made fresh juice and we were recommended by another café to try the Health Lab. Service was average however it was great to get fresh yummy juice made how we wanted it!

2  Thank Elle S

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I am a local in airlie beach. We went in to wisdom the staff working couldn't do enough to help us, There is so much to choose from and ended up getting quite a lot my kids love there toasted sandwiches and the pesto chicken melt is to die for. I know get my lunch from there EVERYDAY!!

2  Thank Axl7
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Blenders were both out of order the first time we visited although the girls couldn't do enough for us under obviously trying circumstances! The sandwiches were fresh and delicious so much so we returned a few days later, this time one of the blenders had been repaired so I had a juice and my husband had a smoothie both to die for. We'll be back next year, great place to grab a healthy bite to eat!!

5  Thank Michele L
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Walked in very early in the morning trying to find a nice place to get breakfast, the two girls didn't even acknowledge us they continued talking about their weekend.. Then when we walking to the counter to order the girl still didn't say anything until I said good morning. Then told us their blender was broken (this is a juice bar) didn't offer anything else... And didn't say thank you or anything just took our money.. So we assumed to just sit down and then she yelled out our order when it was ready.. No smile or have a great day or anything. Worst hospitality service ever

wisdomhealthlab, Owner at Wisdom Health Lab, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Yes. We were having problems with the blenders.
Another review -

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I moved here just under a month ago and come to wisdom at least 3 times a week and will keep coming back. They have an amazing list of smoothies and juices to choose from as well as healthy wraps and sandwiches you can create yourself and the staff are always very friendly!

1  Thank 722Mel