“Five Day Charter Pacific Blitz (XOW)”

Pacific Blitz - Private Day Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Luxury Sailing Holidays in Airlie Beach, Whitsundays.Only 8 passengers with 2 crew members. All inclusive.We deliver the best you can see in Whitsundays with either a 1 day tour, 3 day/2 night tour or Private charter.We'll show you the very best of the beautiful Whitsundays; you'll get to visit prime snorkeling sites on the north side of Hook Island and Blue Pearl Bay at Hayman Island, plus you'll enjoy the ultimate Whitsunday experience at Whitehaven Beach. We'll take you to Hill Inlet lookout and to the far end of the beach for swimming and snorkeling. You'll also get to visit the best island resorts in Whitsundays. Weather dependent we will also visit Long Island, Daydream Island or Hamilton Island*. We'll bush walk on one of the amazing island's through tropical rain forest and visit an aboriginal cave in Nara Inlet.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Highly Recommended
The Boat was good, the cook Juliet was great, and the skipper Ben was highly professional.
The charter as a whole was an excellent way to spend five days, we explored deserted islands snorkelled sailed the boat in various conditions.
The menu was really good, provisioning very well done.
At the end of the five days I could have kept sailing for another week.

The Whitsundays is an outstanding sailing destination.
I’m sure that my friends and I will return for more sailing adventures

3  Thank XOMJW
There are newer reviews for Pacific Blitz - Private Day Sailing

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I can't think of a better way to explore the Whitsunday islands. Special thanks to our skipper Ben and wonderful hostess Juliette who were taking care of us during all the journey. I was very scared of spending so much time on board so made myself prepared by purchasing all sorts of seasick tablets. But have to say that by the evening I almost got used to the fact that ground was so unstable. I think this is an experience everyone has to try at least once in a life! There are few things that make it so special:
- the scenery...it is truly the most beautiful place in the world, all the islands are so unique, so different from each other, so special! And with Pacific Blitz we were able to explore best of them. This is a real advantage - you can plan your journey with skipper and it's all up to you where would you like to go, so my advise to make a small research of the islands and have in mind few places to visit. My personal preference was Blue Pearl Bay for snorkeling (simply the best!) and Whitehaven beach (the most iconic beach I've ever seen)
- the atmosphere on the yacht...i have to mention that I am very addicted to my gadgets, always have my phone, my ipad, laptop with me. If i have low battery on my phone it makes me nervous as I am always afraid of missing an important call from family/friends/work etc. And this was the first time ever I put my phone in a bag and haven't touched it at all! Even to make photos (as i have professional camera), even to check the time (i didn't care about the time!) and I really LIVED all three days of that journey! every single minute was special! and i highly recommend to try that! Just dedicate three days to yourself :)
- people! I have to say myself and my husband were lucky to meet such a nice people on our cruise and wish everyone would be able to make new friends on board as we did!
Well, hope my comment helped and you already booking your cruise with Pacific Blitz! ;)

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have to admit this is my first travel review I have ever made, even though I am quite regurarly travelling around the world. And I am writing it simply because the trip is unforgettable with its scenic locations, fun and friendly crew, picteresque and wild nature. Also we were lucky enough to meet new interesting people on board. If I had to describe it in one word, that would definitely be adventurous. So if you are adventurous and easy-going person i would undoubtedly recommend it for you. Thanks skipper Ben and hostess Juliette for amazing sailing!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

A great trip - Ben and Julliet went to every effort to make the journey exactly what we wanted. The boat was comfortable, the food was great (though poor Juliet could do with some more fruit and a new cooker!) the scenery was fantastic. Really magical.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Our skipper Ben was great! His calm manor in teaching me how to sail was fantastic and very professional. This was Juliette's first time out and did pretty well. I took so much more from this holiday than just a relaxing holiday. The rest of our group who preferred to relax more than sail also loved the size of the yacht which had plenty of space to spread out. The only thing that I would ask more of is time on the yacht, and more snack type food during the day and a bit more ice. Beth and Juliette were also fantastic, and went out of their way with service. See you again in the future!!!!