“I went back in to check if it had DIRT floors!”

Beaches Bar & Grill
Ranked #28 of 116 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Maybe it's me? But there is nothing good about BB&G. As a beer garden...nope! As pub food... nope! For a toilet stop... definitely nope! It's TIME to bulldozer it down and start again!!!

2  Thank HumpbackBrewing

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We popped in for a drink and potential dinner as other travellers had said food was great and good value. Ordered a drink first but no food luckily! Visited the toilet and all I can say is you would be at less risk of eating off a cow pat than there if their toilets are anything to o by! It was ABSOLUTE FILTH! It wasn't grubby it was vile!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Nice friendly staff, and yummy food. The cook catered for a fussy eater in our group which was appreciated

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I visited this establishment for dinner with some friends. I ordered the beef burger which specifically did not state on the menu it came with BBQ sauce. When it arrived it was covered in BBQ sauce. I was told to scrape it off. I took it back explaining I was allergic and was given a meal without the sauce, however I was then informed the meat pattie had BBQ sauce in it. So I explained I can't eat it. I was told I had to pay for an entire new meal. I was extremely disappointed by this lack of customer service. I was provided with a meal I am unable to eat due to health reasons, was refused a refund or an alternate meal. This is completely unacceptable.

I was informed 'all meals' in Australia are made with BBQ sauce. I'm Australian, and this is not true.

I am disgusted by the attitude displayed by the manager and chef and will be sure to tell anyone who will listen to never visit this establishment.

To be provided with a meal I can't eat and no refund is horrific customer service.

2  Thank Rebecca M
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Steak with veg and mash for $13 value you cant beat, ended up eating here most nights, the $13 menu is fairly extensive (in comparison to some other places) and a free soft drink/beer/wine to wash it down with. Bargain!