Stayed in a one bedroom self contained unit. Room had everything we needed whilst away from home (bedroom, bathroom, small kitchen and living area). Comfortable, clean and quiet hotel. Short 5 min walk to main street. We had a car and parked undercover... Easy to get around with a car but when driving around Airlie but you will soon learn that most areas around town are pay parking :(. Cedar Creek Waterfalls are about a half hour drive out of town. All rooms apparently have a view of the harbour - to get the great island views though you need to be out of airlie on the islands/ferries! Tour brochures available from reception and tours can be booked by hotel staff and hotel pick ups arranged. We organised our day trips easily ourselves - all seemed to be one set price unless specials were advertised at the numerous booking sights in main street of town. Enjoyable stay and extending our visit an extra night was no problem. Would eat out more next visit as you can grab $10 meals in town without any probs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- at Whitsunday Vista Resort offers you distinctive apartment style accommodation, located directly across from the Port of Airlie and adjoining Boathaven Bay. Relax and enjoy the Whitsunday Vista of turquise blue waters from your private balcony with uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands. Whitsunday Vista Resort offers a variety of room types including Bayview Spa Suites, 1 Bedroom Spa Suites, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments, all with breathtaking water views and private balconies. Whitsunday Vista Resort is a pleasant five minute level walk to the centre of Airlie Beach, a bustling seaside resort village with great shopping, restaurants, cafes, bars and famous Airlie Beach swimming lagoon. Whitsunday Vista Resort is an ideal base from which to explore the Whitsundays, with an on site tour desk and convenient bus stop literally on our doorstep. Apartments feature wireless internet, individually controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, LCD TV, cable TV, direct dial phones, kitchenette and laundry, additionally 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Whitsunday Vista Resort features a delightful pool, outdoor heated spa, covered barbecue and entertaining area, undercover parking, lift access to all levels and Whitsunday Spicy Thai Restaurant open for dinner or room service every evening. Whitsunday Vista Resort is your ideal base for a holiday in the Whitsundays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your at Whitsunday Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitsunday Vista Hotel Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Vista Airlie Beach
- At Whitsunday Vista Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands