With a $99 per night price-tag (via Wotif.com) we were not expecting a huge amount from this property, but we were very pleasantly surprised when we arrived! The first thing that struck us was the 180 degree view (we were on the 5th floor) from the coast, right around to the mountains...just beautiful! There was a balcony where we watched the sun go down every night. Inside we had a kitchen, dining area, lounge area plus a separate bedroom. There is even a laundry which is shared with only the room next door. I guess my only negative would be that if you use the dryer, leave the outside door open as it gets a bit musty in the entryway. But that is minor really, and the stay was really enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- at Whitsunday Vista Resort offers you distinctive apartment style accommodation, located directly across from the Port of Airlie and adjoining Boathaven Bay. Relax and enjoy the Whitsunday Vista of turquise blue waters from your private balcony with uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands. Whitsunday Vista Resort offers a variety of room types including Bayview Spa Suites, 1 Bedroom Spa Suites, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments, all with breathtaking water views and private balconies. Whitsunday Vista Resort is a pleasant five minute level walk to the centre of Airlie Beach, a bustling seaside resort village with great shopping, restaurants, cafes, bars and famous Airlie Beach swimming lagoon. Whitsunday Vista Resort is an ideal base from which to explore the Whitsundays, with an on site tour desk and convenient bus stop literally on our doorstep. Apartments feature wireless internet, individually controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, LCD TV, cable TV, direct dial phones, kitchenette and laundry, additionally 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Whitsunday Vista Resort features a delightful pool, outdoor heated spa, covered barbecue and entertaining area, undercover parking, lift access to all levels and Whitsunday Spicy Thai Restaurant open for dinner or room service every evening. Whitsunday Vista Resort is your ideal base for a holiday in the Whitsundays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your at Whitsunday Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitsunday Vista Hotel Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Vista Airlie Beach
- At Whitsunday Vista Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands