Was looking for a nice place to stay with my partner. Found the website and looked at the pictures and it looked lovely..
We turned up only for it to be the absolute opposite of what it was meant to be. We stayed in the ocean view spa suite. Promised it was going to be a romantic spa room.
It was an old shoe box room. The kitchen had no where to cook. And the promised romantic spa was a very old bathroom with a tiny spa that could hardly fit us both in it.
The couch was old with stains on it and the bed was average..
The view was problably the best part of it ( if you can take away the fact that you can see in next doors window).
The pool and jacuzzi down the bottom were ok. A little dirty and 2 of the 4 jacuzzi buttons didnt work. We used the bbq by the pool twice it was also a highlight of the stay here.
It was not an overly cheap stay here either. Was expecting a lovely romantic place to come back to after our fun in Airlie and was giving an average and dated room.
If your looking for somewhere just to come to at night and wont be in there for long then I guess its fine. If you are looking for a romantic get away dont let the pictures fool you. THE PICTURES ARE NOT OF THIS PLACE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- at Whitsunday Vista Resort offers you distinctive apartment style accommodation, located directly across from the Port of Airlie and adjoining Boathaven Bay. Relax and enjoy the Whitsunday Vista of turquise blue waters from your private balcony with uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands. Whitsunday Vista Resort offers a variety of room types including Bayview Spa Suites, 1 Bedroom Spa Suites, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments, all with breathtaking water views and private balconies. Whitsunday Vista Resort is a pleasant five minute level walk to the centre of Airlie Beach, a bustling seaside resort village with great shopping, restaurants, cafes, bars and famous Airlie Beach swimming lagoon. Whitsunday Vista Resort is an ideal base from which to explore the Whitsundays, with an on site tour desk and convenient bus stop literally on our doorstep. Apartments feature wireless internet, individually controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, LCD TV, cable TV, direct dial phones, kitchenette and laundry, additionally 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Whitsunday Vista Resort features a delightful pool, outdoor heated spa, covered barbecue and entertaining area, undercover parking, lift access to all levels and Whitsunday Spicy Thai Restaurant open for dinner or room service every evening. Whitsunday Vista Resort is your ideal base for a holiday in the Whitsundays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your at Whitsunday Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitsunday Vista Hotel Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Vista Airlie Beach
- At Whitsunday Vista Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands