“Oh what a night!”
Review of Boom Nightclub

Boom Nightclub
Ranked #2 of 6 Nightlife in Airlie Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Airlie Beach's finest nightclub with state of the art sound and decor.Free entry before 11pm on regular nights!Affordable Night Life!
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

I have beeb to clubs all over the world and I can honestly say I had the night of my life at boom! I felt like royalty the way I was treated by staff and the miller brothers had the tunes pumping all night! I met the owner and he was a legend and so accommodating. Great place!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Good times, fully sik awesome DJ's. The twerking is a great chance to get your boom on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

In the past nightclubs have came and gone (With the Exception of that place with the stripes),
But Boom! Nightclub is probably the first club in the Whitsunday's (To me) that feels like an actual club, Its got all the fun stuff that makes going there a great experience.

Good Music
Good People
Cheap Drinks
Luke…

Whats there not to love?

1  Thank CERA1993
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Great decor, friendly staff and really good music. The newest and freshest place to party in Airlie Beach.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Awesome fun staff, great music and best place for a dance in Airlie Beach! Can't wait to go back up there for my next trip.