Mediterranean Resorts is our favourite getaway for short breaks as it is close to Mackay & perfectly located on the hill in Airlie with breathtaking views. We have stayed several times, experienced other properties, and keep coming back to this spot. The apartments are always spotless and well-maintained, including the gardens around the pools and grounds. This Easter we were lucky enough to experience the 3BR Penthouse and WOW! is it gorgeous - well worth a little extra - extremely spacious and luxuriously appointed on 2 levels with plenty of room for family to spread out and have own space to relax. So relaxing watching all the activity from the balcony - boating, yachts, sail boat racing, planes doing thrill-seeker flights, parasailing. We always swim in both pools and the spa - view from the wet edge pool is the best. I wish I could go back tomorrow...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Resort offers affordable luxury in self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas, honeymoon suites or a choice of 3 or 4 bedroom penthouses.The private balconies and spacious apartments offer unsurpassed views across the Coral Sea and the magnificent Whitsunday Islands.The resort facilities include 2 private saltwater pools both with outstanding views, a spa in which to refresh and all only 300m from the centre of Airlie Beach.The Whitsundays really is the epitome of Paradise, and Mediterranean Resorts is in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Mediterranean Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resort Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resorts Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands