We had a lovely stay for two nights at the Mediterranean during our honeymoon in July.
Everything was just perfect:
- a very spacious apartment equipped with everything you can imagine
- a nice terrace with whirlpool overlooking Airlie and part of the Whitsundays
- an own garage for each apartment
- very friendly & helpful staff
To summarize: The best of all the 15 places we stayed during our honeymoon. Thanks again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Resort offers affordable luxury in self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas, honeymoon suites or a choice of 3 or 4 bedroom penthouses.The private balconies and spacious apartments offer unsurpassed views across the Coral Sea and the magnificent Whitsunday Islands.The resort facilities include 2 private saltwater pools both with outstanding views, a spa in which to refresh and all only 300m from the centre of Airlie Beach.The Whitsundays really is the epitome of Paradise, and Mediterranean Resorts is in the heart of it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resort Airlie Beach
- Mediterranean Resorts Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands