My fiance and I spent 5 nights at Boathaven Spa Resort. We took the ADVENTURE ADVENTURE ADVENTURE package and upgraded our room to the spa suite. On arrival we were greeted by the resort owner who was very friendly and helpfull. Our package included 3 full days of activities.
Day 1: Jet Ski Tour - this was great fun, lunch was provided at a restuarant on a secluded beach. Along the tour we were able to see a wild crocodile aswell as manta rays.
Day 2: Snorkling on The Great Barrier Reef - despite the rainy weather on this day and getting a bit sea sick on the way out to reef world, it was well worth it. We had a ball learning and snorkling around the great barrier reef, lunch was also provided. This tour is a must do.
Day 3: Raggamuffin Racing Yacht & lunch on Whitehaven Beach - this was a relaxing day, which was welcomed after 2 days of full on activities, lunch was provided and lots of sunbaking and swimming was done on the beautifull Whitehaven beach.
Each tour was organised by the resort aswell as transportation being at the resort driveway.
The Spa suite was beautifully presented and each night we fell asleep listening to the sound of the waterfall in the pool. Dealing directly with the owners of the resort meant there was a more personal touch while staying there, which was greatly appreciated.
Overall, we both couldnt be happier with our stay at Boathaven Spa Resort and highly recommend it to anyone looking at travelling to the Whitsundays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Perfect Airlie Beach Accommodation Destination! at Boathaven Spa Resort is located just 250 metres from Airlie Beach, and it is less than a 5 minute leisurely stroll to all the restaurants, cafe's, cocktail bars, shops, boutiques, markets and famous Airlie Beach Lagoon. Every room has free wifi, a balcony with views over the Port of Airlie, the Coral Sea or Boathaven Bay. All apartments are air-conditioned, have ceiling fans, full kitchens or kitchenettes and ensuite bathrooms. Some rooms feature romantics spa's on the balcony. The resort offers a large lagoon style swimming pool, complete with tropical waterfall. We offer a sun deck with sun loungers, BBQ area to enjoy with family or friends, complimentary parking, self service laundry facilities, foxtel movies, foxtel sports, free Wi-Fi is available. With the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and Heart Reef on your doorstep, why not book a tour with our tour desk team, we offer great local knowledge, service and we will arrange complimentary pick up and drop off at the resort to maximise your day tour experience. We look forward to welcoming you PLEASE NOTE : For the enjoyment of all guests, Boathaven Spa Resort enforces a strict NO PARTY POLICY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your at Boathaven Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathaven Hotel Airlie Beach
- Boathaven Resort Airlie Beach
- At Boathaven Spa Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands