We stayed here late August with another couple to celebrate our friends' 50th. birthday. We had previously arranged with Sara the manageress to set up our apartment with various surprises we had mailed up during the week. She did such a wonderful job that from the moment we entered our beautiful, spacious 3 bedroom sub-penthouse we knew our week-long stay here would be great. Thank-you Sara ! ...( take note management......do not let her go! ) As per many other reviews here, the views are to die for. So much of our time was spent out on the balcony either in the spa or on the very comfy suncouches just absorbing the wonderful vista and the coming and going of all things nautical. We highly recommend Pinnacles for any special occasion or simply to get away and unwind. You won't want to leave. p.s had a wonderful meal at DejaVu restaurant just down the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands