Pinnacles Resort
Mantra Club Croc(Cannonvale)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$96
  • Pool
Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$135
  • Beachfront
Colonial Palms Motor Inn(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$112
Great 4.5/5
at Marina Shores(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$168
Great 4.5/5
Airlie Beach Motor Lodge(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$128
  • Pool
Whitsunday on the Beach(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$103
Very Good 4/5
Coral Sea Resort(Airlie Beach)
US$232
US$173
Priceline
US$530
US$203
Very Good 4/5
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
US$88
Priceline
Average 3/5
    Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewsamazing viewssub penthousesteep hillinfinity poolprivate jacuzzibreakfast hampergolf buggyour honeymoonhot tubthe kitchenhuge balconyluxury accommodationoverlooking airlie beachworth every centhired a carthe main streetnight stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 19 May 2013

We are local to the area and stayed here for the night before and our wedding night. REGRET is an understatement and couldn't wait to check out. We checked in in the afternoon to drop of luggage, wedding neccessities and I came back later that evening, with my baby, to find a large area of the bedroom's floor was saturated due to a leak out of the floor NEAR MY WEDDING DRESS. Thankfully my dress was ok. I understand that these things can sometimes can happen so I rang the after hours service number. I explained to the girl on the phone the situation and she was zero help. I asked her what I should do and what can be done. She replied "I don't know". (WHAT!?) I said well the floor is saturated and only had one spare towel which wouldn't be enough. After another 5 minutes she finally decided to call the manager to deliver more towels. The manager arrived, put more towels down, apologised half-heartedly and said there isn't anything they can do and would be sending someone sometime tomorrow. The "handy"man turned up unannouced EARLY the next morning and told me they wouldn't be able to fix the leak during my stay, there was nothing they could do about it and "you're just going to have to put up with it". If we wanted to change rooms we would have to do it that afternoon or after we got back from the our reception. Would love to know how we were expected to be able to do this while we were out at our wedding until 1am that night. I saw PLENTY of people walking past my room to check out before 8am. I am sure one of their rooms could have been arranged for us. When I explained to the receptionist and manageress upon check out that I was very unhappy with our stay and that the service I received and the rooms themselves were far from 5 star quality and that I was surprised that though they knew we were staying for our wedding we recieved NOTHING to compensate our bad stay or to congratulate us on our wedding and we wouldn't be staying here again and reccommending people to stay elsewhere. Everyone I have spoken to have been given a little surprise gift to the wedding couple or organised a platter for the bridal party while they got ready. I thought possibly, because we had a crappy room they might organise something nice for us. How optimisticly wrong I was.
    The manageress offered one night free accommodation to us, even though I had JUST said I would never want to stay there again, and I rejected. I would have much preferred a refund.
    No support for local customers at all.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
    4  Thank danni2310
    Pinnacles, Manager at Pinnacles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at Pinnacles Resort back in October 2012.

We do try and make all of our brides and grooms/honeymooners staying with us feel special and provide a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates, which in your case remained in the fridge untouched.

We have never found the reason why the leak occurred in your apartment. Unfortunately as we made you aware we were unable to repair it that night and we would send someone the following morning to try and rectify, our maintenance staff start at 8.30am. We apologise again if you feel that our apology at the time or the offer of two complimentary nights (which you declined) was unsatisfactory.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

This was our first time to Airlie Beach and we weren't disappointed!

We spent 5 nights at Pinnacles in one of the Jacuzzi Appartments. Very well appointed rooms, with a great view overlooking the town and Coral Sea. Unfortunately the weather turned ugly half way in to the break, but luckily we were able to squeeze in a trip to Whitehaven Beach and a flight over the Outer Reef ... an absolute must! Don't forget Cedar Creek Falls too...

Sue and Brent are great hosts and provided some helpful hints to make our stay more enjoyable.

All-in-all, Pinnacles is the place to stay in Airlie Beach.

Pete & Janet

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
    Pinnacles, Front Office Manager at Pinnacles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Thank you Peter and Janet for taking the time to write your review and the very kind words.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and despite the few days of bad weather we had you still got out and explored our wonderful region. Whitehaven is a wonderful beach and it still takes my breath away when I visit and a the scenic flight over the reef is magical.

Brent and Sue go out of the way to ensure all guests have a great stay with us and the Whitsunday's. We hope to welcome you back to Pinnacles Resort and Spa in the not to distance future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2013

First things first, it's a very steep hill so might not suit someone with mobility concerns.other than that it's fabulous.friendly staff.amazing resort.great facilities.fabulous views.short stroll to the main town.immaculately clean.loved it so much that we booked n extra night.just a perfect place to stay.photos that are on trip advisor don't do this place any justice.it has to be seen to be believed. Just book it, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 30 April 2013

Loved the resort, the rooms were clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is convenient and the hill is great exercise. Had a fantastic 5 days away, we will be back with the kids next time.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 26 April 2013

The Pinnacle resort is in a fantastic location has great amenities and the best view imaginable. The apartments are spacious and modern with everything down to washing machine powder included. We had a great time and can recommend the resort for family stays.

There isn't a restaurant at, however you're just a block away the main street of Airlie beach.

The great location and views come with one small negative, and that is the very steep hill and driveway you have to climb to get there. However, the resort staff were always happy to offer us a ride both up and/or down the drive in the resort golf carts.

Room Tip: All romms have excelent views and face east over the Coral sea.
    • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family