We have just stayed 5 nights here in apartment 21. We had booked a 1 bedroom apartment which was well furnished with a massive balcony, staff were so helpful in organising everything from breakfast hamper (well worth the $60 - it did us for 4 mornings) to transfers to day trips - nothing was a problem. I'd read previous reviews about the steep hill to get to the resort and thought I was prepared for it - but it was a tough 5 minute climb to the top. Stop at reception and ask for a ride up! The pool was beautiful and the only thing I could fault with the entire place was that the sun loungers by the pool are fairly old and uncomfortable. We had originally ony booked in for 4 nights but extended our stay by a night. All in all an absolutely beautiful place to stay and I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands