Would i stay here again, probably NOT....
Airlie Beach has lots of accommodation options, if i was to choose again, i would definately stay elsewhere.
This is definately not 5 star, at $260 a night i would have expected better service upon arrival to end of stay.
when we arrived, we were basically handed the key, and the rest was see it for yourself.
Make sure you read the fine print, because if you dont clean the apartment before you leave, you get charged....
One you open the door, you get no service whatsoever... i was totally appauled at the fact that if i wanted extra towels i had to pay extra for them.
2 Towels each for a 3 day stay....
No Free Wifi either, i thought at $7.00 fee for one hour of Wifi, and the charges.
All in all, i have travelled a lot, and stayed in a lot of accommodation hotels/apartments...
and i wouldnt recommend Pinnacles.... Look elsewhere, Airlie Beach has a lot of other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands