Spent three nights here as part of the Queensland leg of our Australia tour earlier this year, and was very pleased with our choice of apartment. The apartments are on the hillside, but still only a short distance from the facilities of Airlie Beach. However, be warned ..... if you intend to enjoy the bars of Airlie Beach the walk back will be all the exercise you need for the day!! And if you have one of the uppermost apartments, prepared to be very out of breath.
The apartment was clean and quite spacious, although strangely the tub was very close to the bed. The view from the apartment was fantastic out into the bay. The pool whilst small did not get crowded and again enjoys great views into the bay.
The stay also included a free one day cruise to Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach. Remember to take your driving license with you, as you'll need it to get about the island. We weren't told, and walking was hard going in the tropical heat.
Good value for money, and we would definitely choose to stay here again, should we return to Airlie Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands