Pinnacles Resort was just spectacular. The view, the location, the ladies at the front office, it was all fantastic. We had a lovely honeymoon and can highly recommend this resort. The only thing that people should be aware of if you are not driving is that the walk up the hill to the resort is very (very) steep and long, it's not for anyone with any kind of walking disability. Having said that, during the day the ladies at the front office will drop you to your apartment in their little golf buggy and you can grab a $10 taxi from the main street at night time. A must though, visit De Ja Vu for dinner...the food is supurb.
Kylie and Nick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands