The hotel is six minutes from town - however it is up a hill and a slight walk - but can I tell you it is so very worth the walk -!!! very easy to get a taxi up from town and saves your legs. The apartments are beautiful you walk in and the finish on them is fantastic - the furniture is lovely and the apartment is well decorated. The apartments have everything you could possible want. The balcony overlooks the bay - it is amazing views and so pretty - on the balcony is a wonderful hot tub - it is great !! The pool area is lovely with a great view again - these views are breath taking and it makes it worth the walk - we stayed for three nights and wished we had stayed a week - this was the best place we stayed in Australia it was beautiful and worth every penny. I also went to the spa which was lovely. I used reception for restaurant reservation and queries and they very helpful and nothing to much trouble. Fantastic and perfect!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinnacles Resort is located 300m from the heart of Airlie Beach and consists of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom self contained apartments all with king bed, balcony, spa & magnificent views of the Coral Sea. Onsite facilities include 20m ozone heated wet edge swimming pool, gym, sauna (infrared & traditional) & a tour desk. Relax in 5 star luxury. Whitsunday Tourism Awards 2016 Winner-self contained accommodation Queensland Tourism Awards 2016 Winner-self contained accommodation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pinnacles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacles Resort And Spa
- Pinnacles Hotel Airlie Beach
- Pinnacles Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands