We attended a wedding at had the reception at Deju Vu restaurant. The food was amazing. We also enjoyed the long lunch on the Sunday at the same restaurant which was equally good, eight courses and very reasonable prized and spread out nicely over the afternoon with a course coming out every half an hour.
Our room 444 was well equipped but had an issue with our air conditioner we we're offer an alternative room but refused as we had settled in this room. A technician came to repair the following day but the AC was unable to be repaired so we ended up moving to room 445 which was also a nice room and had a T.V in the main bedroom which the room didn't have.
The only negative was that we could hear work on the construction site adjacent to our accommodation but this was not to much of an issue.
This accommodation has a lovely BBQ area but no toilet facilities, you need to return to your room.
We would defiantly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If location, tranquillity and comfort are what you are looking for in holiday accommodation, then Water's Edge Resort apartments are for you. Water's Edge Resort apartments in Airlie Beach, are quietly nestled in the hillside amongst lush tropical gardens, 100 metres from the centre of the bustling cosmopolitan village of Airlie Beach. Water's Edge is quite simply one of the Whitsunday's premier holiday locations. Holidaying at the beautiful Water's Edge Resort 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Ocean View apartments allows you the best of both worlds. You are within walking distance to the cosmopolitan village of Airlie Beach and all that it has to offer as well as being on the door step of the Whitsunday Islands and the pristine waters of the Great Barrier Reef.....the epitome of paradise. Water's Edge Resort exudes style, sophistication and refinement. Professional and personalised service, breathtaking location, exquisite Balinese decor make Water's Edge Resort the perfect choice for a first class Whitsundays holiday. Airlie Beach is the epitome of a beach town, you'll instantly feel the carefree and relaxed attitude emanating from every space. You'll find it in the Airlie Beach Lagoon, a manmade saltwater swimming area surrounded by sand and grassy knolls, where you can lounge away the day in the sun. You'll find it in the beachside parks where afternoon barbeques proliferate and continue into the evening hours and you'll find it in the alfresco dining restaurants where fresh seafood overflows from every dish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your at Water's Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waters Edge Hotel Airlie Beach
- Waters Edge Hotel Whitsundays
- Waters Edge Airlie Beach
- At Water's Edge Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands