We held our daughter's wedding at Water's Edge Resort and Deja Vu Restaurant. Most of our guests stayed at Water's Edge for the long weekend and there was only the highest praise for the resort. Our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception was faultless and exceeded our expectations. It was a very beautiful affair, the setting around the horizon pools looking out over the ocean was gorgeous, the food was divine and plentiful, the service excellent, the staff attentive and genuinely interested in our welfare and Patrice created a magnificent wedding cake. The apartments at the resort were scrupulously clean, very spacious with comfortable, modern decor and all mod-cons. The resort has three beautiful pools set amongst lovely tropical gardens and Bali Huts and all with beautiful views. An excellent barbecue entertainment area complete with two large modern barbecues and a very large timber setting was a perfect place for our welcome and meet-and-greet get -together with friends or family on the night before the wedding. There's also a well-equipped gym for those who felt the need to exercise instead of relaxing. Water's Edge will be our place of choice for any future visits to Airlie Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If location, tranquillity and comfort are what you are looking for in holiday accommodation, then Water's Edge Resort apartments are for you. Water's Edge Resort apartments in Airlie Beach, are quietly nestled in the hillside amongst lush tropical gardens, 100 metres from the centre of the bustling cosmopolitan village of Airlie Beach. Water's Edge is quite simply one of the Whitsunday's premier holiday locations. Holidaying at the beautiful Water's Edge Resort 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Ocean View apartments allows you the best of both worlds. You are within walking distance to the cosmopolitan village of Airlie Beach and all that it has to offer as well as being on the door step of the Whitsunday Islands and the pristine waters of the Great Barrier Reef.....the epitome of paradise. Water's Edge Resort exudes style, sophistication and refinement. Professional and personalised service, breathtaking location, exquisite Balinese decor make Water's Edge Resort the perfect choice for a first class Whitsundays holiday. Airlie Beach is the epitome of a beach town, you'll instantly feel the carefree and relaxed attitude emanating from every space. You'll find it in the Airlie Beach Lagoon, a manmade saltwater swimming area surrounded by sand and grassy knolls, where you can lounge away the day in the sun. You'll find it in the beachside parks where afternoon barbeques proliferate and continue into the evening hours and you'll find it in the alfresco dining restaurants where fresh seafood overflows from every dish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your at Water's Edge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waters Edge Hotel Airlie Beach
- Waters Edge Hotel Whitsundays
- Waters Edge Airlie Beach
- At Water's Edge Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands