This was the first place we stayed on a month long tour of Australia, New Zealand and Fiji and we couldn't have asked for a better start. Of all the places we stayed it was our joint favourite. The manager Julie was really helpful and got us sorted with a couple of different day trips that we really enjoyed. The apartment was very spacious and would be a great place to spend an extended period, we were sad we were only there for 3 nights. It is a little bit of a walk to the main street but it isn't too far and the taxi up the hill is cheap. The views are spectacular and the infinity pool is a real plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Views Views and more Views! Sea Star Apartments is conveniently located in Airlie Beach enjoying breathtaking island and ocean views from every terraced apartment! Come and enjoy yourself in one of our self contained apartments all with covered large balconies, spacious living area and dining area, full kitchens, laundries and uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea, Hayman Island and Hook Island yet nestled close to Airlie Beach Village. Did we mention the views? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sea Star Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Star Apartments Hotel Airlie Beach
- Sea Star Apartments Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands