“Awesome!! Couldn't have asked for more!!”
Review of Airlie Apartments

Airlie Apartments
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Airlie apartments is an excellent place to stay for a holiday. We stayed 3 nights in an clean, well designed apartment with an excellent view of the Ocean!!! Cathy could not have been more helpful to us when we asked about tours to the Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach. Setting us up with something that fit into our plans perfectly!! Definitely recommend this place for couples and families or even just a holiday with friends. Thank you so much for your amazing hospitality during our stay. I'm sure we will be back in future!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 May 2011

Cathy at Airlie Apartments came to our rescue after loosing our accommodation and payment at Hamilton Island....a Hero, providing us with 4 fabulous rooms at a fraction of the actual cost....in one, Airlie Apartments saved our wedding and honeymoon!!
The rooms were fabulous, our apartment was spacious, clean, and contained everything we could think of. A great deck to admire the awesome marina views and only a short walk to town, we didn't need a car the 4 days we were there. Thanks again Cathy and staff at Airlie Apartments!! I look forward to coming back next year xo

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2011

A huge thanks to Cathy for all her help in making our stay at Airlie Beach the most memorable 5 nights of our holiday in OZ. Kim and I were soo pleased to have found your apartments that we promised every time we are up the east coast we will pop in and say hello, the help from you was second to none and it really made us feel welcome, thanks again for making our stay so perfect.

Airlie Apartments is a great place to stay with everything on your doorstep, we wish we were back staying as the accomodation is excellent, we had a fatastic time, the rooms were excellent and Cathy made sure our stay was fantastic!

Thanks for everything Cathy.

See you next time were in Airlie.

Room Tip: Cathy will make sure your ok!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2011

We stayed at Airlie Appartments for two nights. The staff were very friendly and helpfull.
Whilst we did have a problem with a faulty hot water service in our appartment which could not be fixed and was inconvenient the overall stay was plesant and enjoyable. The appartments have everything you need and the location is good.

Room Tip: Day trips can be booked at the appartments
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
AirlieAptsinAirlie, Manager at Airlie Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2011

Thank you for your feedback as it was not the appropriate time for a hot water system to stop working. Lucky we had another apartment available for you. I would always make sure that you were looked after when you stay at Airlie Apartments. It wasn't a great weekend for you with the your flight home being cancelled. I hope your overseas holiday is most enjoyable and that you both have a lovely time. I hope to see you again in Airlie Beach. Cathy Logan - Resident Manager

Reviewed 17 May 2011

Location is great - quiet enough, but only a 5 minute walk into town, and close to the start of the Cape Conway walk.

Facilities were good, with a pool overlooking the marina, outdoor bbq, and a kitchen. Only minor issue were the beds being a bit too soft for our liking.

Hospitality was exceptional, with Cathy's local knowledge and helpfulness in booking a day tour.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2011

An absolutely fantastic place to stay! Cathy was fantastic and so helpful! The best place to stay!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 8 May 2011

Where do I start... The service from Cathy was nothing short of outstanding... Went out of her way to accomodate my every need. She even offered to take my friend and I to the local supermarket to stock up on groceries. Never has that been offered in any hotel accomodation, that I have stayed in. I was so impressed with her personalised service that I even made Cathy a farewell breakfast to say thankyou for all her assistance on our trip. I was also very fortunate to receive an upgraded room which was next to the pool. The patio had an incredible view of Airlie Beach. The apartment was modern, spacious, air conditioned in every room and incredibly priced (50% less than the competitors). It was also walking distance to the main hub of Airlie Beach. I would strongly recommend staying here and I will be staying here again in the not too distant future. Thanks Cathy...

Room Tip: The room next to the pool was amazing...
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

It was so lovely to be spoilt with breakfast when you don't expect it! Thank you for your lovely comments and it was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I just believe in looking after my guests and help where ever I can. If I am heading to the shops then I happy for you to get a lift. It just makes life so much easy if we all enjoy ourselves and respect each other. I look forward to welcoming you again and I hope you relaxed & did everything on your list that you had planned on your extended holiday. Take Care! Cathy Logan - Resident Manager