Airlie Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Adventure Island Resort(South Molle Island)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
View Hotel
Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays(Airlie Beach)
  • Beachfront
Coral Sea Resort(Airlie Beach)
View Hotel
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
View Hotel
at Marina Shores(Airlie Beach)
View Hotel
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewssteep hillpoolside apartmentthe main streetgarden viewa great place to staybedroom apartmentbooking tourslovely apartmentexcellent stayminute walkstayed nightsgreat viewcouple of nightsair conthe great barrier reefstayed longerwhitehaven beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was very impressed with the apartment which was surprisingly large and spotless. The bed was extremely comfortable. All cooking utensils were available, which meant I could save dollars by cooking on site. Cathy was helpful with all my enquiries and very informative with her local knowledge.

Room Tip: Room 1 is a great value-for-money apartment especially for the solo traveller.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The apartments are highly standard equipped and comfortable. All was in pristine condition. Very well situated. Great value for money. Everything was spot on.
The owners are absolutely lovely and helpful. During our stay a cyclon crossed the coast so our flight was cancelled. Staff didn't stop helping any moment trying to find out alternatives, making calls to the airlines on behalf of us etc. Eventually we had to travel to Townsville to take a flight which is a 3 and a half hours drive and it was the owner herself who got us there even for a lower price than the one agreed.
If some day I'm back in Airlie beach, I'll know where to go.
thanks

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Airlie-Apts, Manager at Airlie Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

It is not always the perfect holiday to be caught in a 'Cyclone' and luckily it was only a small one, so no damage done and everyone was safe. Just lots of wind and rain and the unfortunate part is that the tours and transport to the area gets cancelled for 24-48 hours. Luckily, we could get a few of you on a flight out of Townsville and as I have the transport authority licence, I could drive you with the roads open to the north.
Our office can always organise all your tours and transport and we are here for our guests. Our motto is......our guests come first!
I was glad to hear you had a wonderful time in Brisbane with your friends. Thanks for writing the review and looking on the positive side when the weather is not the best!
Cheers
Cathy Logan
Resident Manager
Airlie Apartments

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Spent 3 days, 2 nights in Airlie Beach prior to heading over to the Whitsundays. Upon checking in we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a Sea View room.

Apartments themselves are extremely clean and very spacious with all the relevant amenities in place with Air-conditioning throughout. Ours had a separate bedroom with a nice amount of storage space, and a large open plan kitchen and dining area along with a large Balcony area for watching the sun set.

Location wise, the apartments are a nice 5 minute stroll from Airlie Beach centre, and a cheap taxi ride to the marina if you're heading somewhere via the water. The host, Cathy, was extremely welcoming and made sure we had an enjoyable stay.

Should we ever return to Airlie, we'd have no qualms in booking in again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dantheman79
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Would definitely recommend these apartments. I had a lovely stay there. Cathy the manager was incredibly helpful and lovely. The apartment was large, spacious and most importantly clean. We liked it so much we stayed there twice! It is close to the town centre and handy for the lagoon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I had a lovely stay at Airlie Apartments. The rooms are clean and spacious and the bed is the most comfortable I've ever slept in. I had a great view from my apartment and the pool is great to swim in. Cathy at hotel reception is very hospitable and went above and beyond to make it a pleasant stay for me. Tours were booked for me in advance at my request which made things easier for me upon my arrival. For such a great price, I'd thoroughly recommend staying at Airlie Apartments.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo