Airlie Apartments
Mantra Club Croc(Cannonvale)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Colonial Palms Motor Inn(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$110
at Marina Shores(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$140
Agoda.com
Airlie Beach Motor Lodge(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$126
  • Pool
Whitsunday on the Beach(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$101
US$428
US$324
Agoda.com
Coral Sea Resort(Airlie Beach)
US$228
US$171
Priceline
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
US$87
Priceline
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssteep hillpoolside apartmentthe main streetgarden viewa great place to staybedroom apartmentbooking tourslovely apartmentexcellent stayminute walkstayed nightsgreat viewcouple of nightsair conthe great barrier reefstayed longerwhitehaven beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Clean, spacious and bug free. Wonderful place to stay I'd 100% recommend it it was perfect for a couple. Loads of lounging space and the views are amazing overlooking the harbour. Cathy was so helpful, she booked all our tours and transfers. We even got to check in early when we arrived!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Chandni_and_Gus
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Airlie Apartments and Cathy and her helpful, friendly team made our 4 nights one of the highlights of our Queensland adventures. Kitchen modern and well equipped, everything spotlessly clean, lovely crisply laundered sheets on big, comfortable bed. Breakfast on terrace looking out onto harbour views superb. Nice pool and pool area with cleverly designed awning for sun or shade plus easy to use BBQ. 5/10 mins walk to lagoon, walks, places to eat etc. Cathy gave excellent advice on Barrier Reef Tour, shuttles etc. Would love to return.

Room Tip: Ocean View was perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Our main reason for staying at Airlie Beach was to visit the Whitsundays and we were very lucky that we chose Airlie Apartments as our accomodation-we arrived early morning and we were picked up and allowed early into our apartment-it was extremely spacious and had all the necessary facilities we needed-the bed was very comfortable and the location was ideal for shopping and harbour walk-could strongly recommend

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Airlie Apartments, Cathy was super helpful in sorting us out with their best apartment, and the views were really nice. The Apartment itself was spacious and clean and had all the amenities one could need. We loved the wooden flooring and the balcony deck. Was really nice having breakfasts on the dining table provided. Very conveniently located and close to town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Airlie-Apts, Manager at Airlie Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

The superior ocean view apartments (2 only) are lovely with the timber floorboards and outdoor timber deck. The interiors were renovated 7 years ago but are still looking lovely. You can view more photo's on our website under 'gallery' and feel free to email or contact me if you are unsure on the apartment type. Some apartments are via a walk up stairwell and others by the pool.
Thanks for a lovely review and to be currently at #4 makes me so proud and thankful to my wonderful guests, who take the time to write about us.
We hope to see you again when next travelling to Airlie Beach and the beautiful Whitsundays.
Cheers,
Cathy Logan
Resident Manager

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We arrived at the apartments just before the office closed and were greeted by Cathy who was very efficient and welcoming.
The apartment itself was very clean, lovely crisp linen, well set out and had everything we required for the weekend.
We had booked the apartment without realising where it was situated in Airlie so hadn't realised it was high up on a hill. Beautiful views but you need to be aware that to get to some of the units you have to walk up a lot of stairs. This was something we hadn't thought about and I found a little difficult due to an ankle injury, but I got there and maybe now am a little fitter. Ha ha.
On the whole a very nice place to stay with lovely views.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

The garden view apartments are via a walk up stairwell along with the sea view apartments. I apologise that I did not inform you of this information over the phone, as it doesn't help when you have an injury. Good to read that you can enjoy a joke and we are all trying to look after our fitness. I always say if I walk the hill I can enjoy the good things in life and get a good view!
You are not too far away from Airlie Beach so I hope I get to welcome you again and will remember to allocate an apartment around the pool area.
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review as I know you are very busy with your new business. Best Wishes!
Cathy Logan