The apartment was very clean and comfortable. Pool and views were exceptional and the bbq area was a great addition. Cathy (the owner) was friendly and helpful. The apartments are on a cruel hill so ' popping out to the shops' was a challenge. However it is the nature of the town and taxis arent expensive-it's the price you pay for the view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why book with Airlie Apartments? ** Great Friendly Service - we will look after you! ** Book direct for accommodation discounts!** Book your tours at our reception and receive FREE WIFI when using your own laptop / iphone . ** Our hilltop position overlooks the Coral Sea with magnificent views over Pioneer Bay, Abel Point Marina and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands. ** Courtesy transfers from the tour operator for all tour bookings! ** We are situated a small walk (300 metres) - a taxi is $5.00 - $8.00 From Airlie Beach depending on day/night/weekend. ** Salt water swimming pool and a smaller toddler pool is the perfect location to unwind and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Coral Sea. ** Pool and barbecue facilities, outdoor settings and sun lounges for the perfect restful break away from home. ** Games room for the little kids! ** Laundry facilities with washing machines, clothes driers and clothes line are also onsite for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Airlie Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airlie Apartments Hotel Airlie Beach
- Airlie Apartments Beach
- Airlie Apartments Hotel Beach
- Airlie Apartments Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands