“Good coffee!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Good coffee!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Had chocolate fondue!!!
My girlfriend was not in good mood but she loves chocolate so decided to go there....
What can I say ..... You made her day and mine too..
Thanks!!!

• Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Lovely lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the spicy chicken and hot & spicy burgers which were yumm!

The coffee (long black) was great but even better with the chocolate buttons they came with plus the citrus tart we ordered. Great experience and service.

Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Good food and great service - we ate a range of different chocolates and cakes and they were fantastic with lovely ice cream. Million dollar views over the water

Visited June 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Wasn't a nice experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I took my mother to this cafe. She is 71 and loved chocolate so I thought this would make her day .. The food was nice BUT. I wasn't sure who was staff and who wasn't . For starters there was a lady coming from behind the counter who wasn't dressed very nicely. And had a 2 ur old child running rampage in the store. We couldn't even get to the counter because of a child on the ground making a scene and lots of noise. Not enjoyable at all. I understand children get this way. But the mother clearly did not care.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank MrMge
Airlie Beach, Australia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Have been here a number of times now and I find it a relaxing, tasty experience! The coffee is great, the menu is terrific and was a lot more extensive than I had expected and the chocolates are beautiful!! We've had coffee, lunch and breakfast here and have always come away happy and full! I love the outdoor seating and the little courtyard is great. We will be back :)

• Visited May 2014