“Absolutely amazing!”

Airlie Day Spa & Hair Studio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Airlie Day Spa and Hair Studio is Airlie Beaches own Multi Award Winning Day Spa located in the heart of Airlie Beach, gateway to the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands. Airlie Day Spa provides a unique and personalized experience that stimulates every sense and soothes every frazzled nerve. We have a wide range of spa treatments, from massages, body wraps and scrubs, water therapies through to a full range of hair and beauty services. Airlie Day Spa and Hair Studio, experience it for yourself. Pampering thousands of satisfied clients every single year, we aim for 100% satisfaction, but if at any time we don't meet your expectations please give us the opportunity to resolve this problem directly by phone or email
Airlie Beach, Australia
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I had my hair done by kaz today and I can honestly say the whole experience was without a doubt the best I have ever had at a hair salon. She made me feel so welcome! She created conversation the whole time and offered me advice on how to maintain my hair. I absolutely LOVE the end result and left with a huge smile on my face. I could never go anywhere else again! Thanks kaz!

Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Made my day!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our boat trip was cancelled because of the wind, and we were stuck not knowing what to do. Found the spa and hubbie booked me in for an amazing 3 hour treatment. Can't remember the name, but it was amazing to be spoilt. Have never had anything like it before, but now I am hooked!!
Much better than feeling seasick on the boat!!

Visited September 2013
Moranbah
“Sooooo relaxing”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Had a body scrub facial and pedicure. Left there feeling so relaxed, sorry girls for snoring during the body scrub and wrap! Thoroughly enjoyed the friendly girls who did the treatments and think the champagne was a bonus relaxant when getting the pedicure! Had a good laugh reading someones review about candles being close enough to singe your hairs the candles were battery operated! Price wise I found it reasonable and just loved the whole experience!

Visited August 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Way to expensive”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

$23 for a eyebrow wax that I had to finish when I got back to my hotel room! Not happy, will go to endota spa next time, only $19 there and much more professional.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Endeavourstreet
Airlie_Day_Spa, General Manager at Airlie Day Spa & Hair Studio, responded to this review, 4 August 2013
Hi Endeavourstreet,
we are sorry you feel our prices are too expensive, we try and keep affordable on all the services we offer to allow for all our clients to enjoy treatments on a regular basis, not as just an occasional indulgence. But we do understand some of our prices may be slightly higher and $4 can make a difference.
Next time you are in town again please do come and visit, you fill find nearly all of our therapies, body treatments and facials are less expensive than other locations you have mentioned and we want to ensure you get great service and value for money.
Regards
Ian - GM
Sunshine Coast, Australia
113 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Check the price before you pay”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

2 friends & I on a girls weekend booked a spa experience here. It was a warm day. Being offered water or juice would have been nice, instead of having to ask for it. We felt ignored after we were shoved in a room to fill out paperwork. Three beds were put into a room, so we could enjoy the experience together. A bit cramped, but okay, however the shower was an open/see-through one, in the room, and one of our party felt very uncomfortable using it, particularly with staff coming in and out. The salt exfoliation, clay mask and massage themselves were wonderful. A pity we weren't offered a drink when we finished. Instead it was take our money and get out type feel. All not so bad, I guess, except when we questioned the amount - we were overcharged by $80. When we questioned the price, we were told the price had gone up, but the new price was still $20 more than the advertised price on the front door, and the price one of us had very recently paid for one of our group via a voucher. We had to argue our point. Eventually we were told that only the manager could refund our money, so we had to leave our credit card details. My refund arrived today, 4 days later, the other owed a refund, is still waiting. I don't mind paying a lot for a good service, but I don't like being ripped off by $80, then having to argue to get a refund. I'm happy to pay the advertised price. Price goes up, change your advertising.

Visited July 2013
Airlie_Day_Spa, General Manager at Airlie Day Spa & Hair Studio, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Hi Gail
Thankyou for your feedback
We do apologize for the error in your charges. You are quite correct the prices had just increased a few days before, and unfortunately there was some of the old prices still on display, something that should not have happened. I can assure you that when you pointed out the error, you were immediately charged the old lower price for your treatments.
The actual overcharge was unfortunately as we had forgotten to take the value of the gift voucher from your group treatments. Something for which I do apologize again.
I had personally organised both your refunds the very next morning, but unfortunately credit card companies can delay matters over the weekend.

We are pleased you enjoyed your treatments, the Dreamtime package you experienced is one of our most popular, we are sorry though that one of your party felt awkward in the group treatment, our treatment rooms are designed for singles and couples, but can if desired accommodate three people, we always offer individual rooms if preferred, but I understand your party had understood this and chosen to be together.

If you do have any further problems with your credit card refund, please do contact me immediately as I am sure I can help and resolve the matter for you
Regards