We spent 5 nights in early July with our sister & brother in law from NZ. Good central location. The views from the balcony were fantastic and the apartment a good size for 4 adults. We were there the day the cruise ship Pacific Jewel was in town - looked amazing sitting out in the bay all day and watching it depart in late afternoon with a wine in hand on the balcony was just bliss. The white Cockatoos visiting the balcony each day were very cute, but you mustn't feed them. If one had to pick a negative, it would be the steep walk back from town, albeit short and steep. However you can't have fantastic views from down on the flat. All in all would recommend Toscana providing you were fit and able to walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from the Airlie beach foreshore, Toscana Village Resort is located half way up a leafy hillside providing stunning ocean views over the bay to Hayman Island and beyond.The resort has pretty Tuscan garden pathways leading to three smaller pools and BBQ area at the rear of the resort, and another pool at the front entrance allowing for plenty of areas to laze around reading a good book. All apartments are self catering with full kitchen and laundry facilities and balconies with outdoor dining settings to enjoy an afternoon wine and the panoramic vistas. We aim to provide comfortable, spacious accommodation in a convenient location offering great views and value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Toscana Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Village Hotel Airlie Beach
- Toscana Village Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands