“The Burgers Are Better at Mangrove Jacks !”
Review of Mangrove Jacks

Mangrove Jacks
Ranked #26 of 117 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Great place for a great burger - rippin' deal $19 for a HUGE burger with the works & an Icy Cold Beer - my kind of holiday lunch ! (So good in fact, I had a 2nd go at it & it was as good - if not better than the 1st time.)

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Relies on its location for customers. Staff didn't know about their drinks and prices. We did not go back.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We stopped in here for something simple but delicious and we got it. A wood fired Pepperoni pizza that was delicious. In fact, we went back again another evening to have it again. Licensed. Friendly staff and great service! Appears to be a sports type restaurant, fairly large with multiple TV's of current sporting action.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Looked inviting, simple no frills dining, my husband had bangers and mash with pepper sauce, he loved it. I had Cajun wings with fries. The wings were great, well cooked, still juicy. The fries were horrendous. Soggy, obviously frozen, yuck. Spoilt the meal for me. After saying that, if they improved on the fries, who knows.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I cannot get over how rude a member of staff was to me - as customer service goes this is the worst place i've been to in Australia. Much better places to go in Airlie beach, avoid at all costs.

1  Thank MelandMaria