“A Hidden Gem”

Cool LaLa Modern Chinese & Asian Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian
Description: A little restaurant highly concentrated on our food and quality. Only use fresh local produce and cook with our hearts, no M.S.G added is our philosophy, we just cook our food fresh to order. Cool Lala offres the coolest drink Bubble Tea, house made Dim sum, authentic Chinese/ Asian dish and street eat!! We are located at the courtyard right next to the Airlie Lagoon, on street parking or council parking on either side of the Airlie Beach lagoon, then a short stroll under the canopy of giant Mortern Bay trees.
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

What a great find Cool LaLa was! We had pot stickers, spring rolls and a variety of mains which were all delicious! The food and service are fantastic. You must go here if you come to Airlie Beach. It will be my first stop next time for sure.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Definitely recommend stopping here!
The dumplings were amazing, as was the Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken. We also had the Veggies and Garlic Stirfy, which went perfectly with the chicken.
All of the food was extremely tasty (best Asian cuisine I've had) and the service was friendly and professional.

1  Thank nicoleandersen
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

After seeing the great reviews we decided to go for dinner. I loved how it was a mix of Asian food so you can variety. The dumpling were delicious. Will definitely be going back before we fly home!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We came across this tiny restaurant Tuesday night , it was buzzing .
The food was delightful , ring to book a table as you may be disappointed .
It is licensed no BYO . Authentic dishes you will enjoy .
A nice little touch the waitress came over with a red canvas box to put my handbag in so it didn't have to be on the floor .

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Cool Lala was recommended to me by a few friends and I'm so pleased they did.
Joe our Waiter (and I think part Owner) was extremely helpful with our choice of meals. Joe explained each course in great detail and we were not disappointed. He was also a delighted young man who was very happy to have a chat.
I shall look forward to my return visit and more than happy to recommend Cool Lala to our many tourists.