“A week in paradise”

Peppers Airlie Beach
Reviewed 8 October 2011

We had a 7 night stay which was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble, all staff were friendly and helpful and the accommodation was superb. I loved the fact that I could lie on the bed and watch TV or sit on the balcony and read or lie by the pool with a cocktail or coffee.The spa bath was easily big enough for two as was the bathroom and the outlook from our apartment was great.Definitely worth the trip.

Room Tip: We had an ocean view room on the 3rd floor which was great but you do need to let hotel know of any...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
LLohrey, General Manager at Peppers Airlie Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2011

Dear Trish,

I am delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay
at Peppers Coral Coast and loved the options to be able to completely
relax. We pride ourselves on delivering quality service for all our valued guests and your feedback inspires us to continue to exceed guest expectations. We hope you will visit us again next time you holiday here in Queensland.

There are newer reviews for Peppers Airlie Beach

Reviewed 7 October 2011

The facilities, room, food and staff are fantastic.They made our night perfect.
Thanks again Peppers

Room Tip: Top floor with ocean view

Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are thrilled
we made your wedding night perfect and you found all the facilities
fantastic. We hope to see you back for your 1st wedding anniversary
so we can make this just as memorable.
Wishing you all the best in your new life together.

Congratulations

Reviewed 6 October 2011

This was intended to just be a bed for the night, we were to go out for the evening. From the moment of our arrival, we did not want to leave, we cancelled our dinner arrangements a 'stayed in'. It was beautiful, the staff were extraordinary, the apartment superb, the view breath taking, I can simply imagine people being emotional not wanting to leave here. So glad ours was only 1 night, as if we stayed any longer my husband would have had trouble in getting me to go. We stay at alot of 5 star, this is simply up there with the best of them!
Cougratulations on what will, in my opinion, obviously be Airlies best accomodation. :)
Trish & Jeff

Dear Trish & Jeff,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your first stay with us at Peppers Coral Coast. I get so excited when we receive reviews such as yours. It reassures me that we are delivering excellent service and a quality product to seasoned five star guests...
Thank you for your very complimentary review and we hope to see you back again soon for a night in.

Reviewed 4 October 2011

We had the pleasure of spending 5 days at the Resort. The best gift our children could have given us for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. From the moment we arrived, throughout our stay and to the time we left we were treated fabulously by all the staff. The apartment was fantastic and the view was beautiful. Thank god for Ben, the shuttle bus driver, for his service and great humour...I don't think we would have made it up the hill by ourselves. The big spa in the apartment was just what the tired legs needed after a long day of sightseeing. We definitely would recommend staying at Peppers if ever your in Airlie Beach. We look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: An apartment in "Henning" gives you peace away from the Resort together with no one above...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Wendy,

I am so thrilled that you had a wonderful wedding anniversary stay with us. It is pleasing to know that all our staff were helpful and friendly, and you found the facilities fantastic.
I appreciate you taking the time to post this lovely review so future guests can see what to expect from our friendly team when they come and stay with us.

I am sure that being your 25th wedding Anniversary, this trip will stay in your hearts and minds forever. I hope that we can also look after you and your generous family in the near future, and once again give you another memorable experience.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

We had two very special days break. Resort fabulous, food even better. Rooms spotless and luxurious. Only complaint is pool small and loses the sun very early in the day. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
LLohrey, General Manager at Peppers Airlie Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2011

Dear Jillyo88,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent
stay with us at Peppers Coral Coast. I’m glad you found the resort
fabulous and rooms comfortable. As a sun seeker myself I empathise
with your comments regarding the pool area, unfortunately this one
I cannot control.....

We look forward to welcoming you back soon in
the near future.

Leonie & The Team.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

The main feature that attracts me to this resort is the Edota Day Spa, it is absolutely amazing, the girls are very friendly and make you feel so relaxed and comfortable. I have been here 3 times and stayed at peppers on every occasion. The best thing that peppers does well is keep it simple. Nothing is over the top, but everything looks and feels great, from the service to the surroundings. The biggest downfall for them is the hills, every time I enter the resort I feel my car is going to stall from the steep driveway. I also suggest if you stay in any of the complexes (apart from the one directly behind) take off your heels before heading out/ to the restaurant. The whole resort is hilly (but with breathe taking scenery) the house keepers are delightful and the waitresses are fabulous, the food I find amazing and the reception staff are gorgeous (especially Jodie - who remembers me every time) but most of all I hope you get Todd at the bar, he is hot, very friendly, very professional and makes the most Divine cocktails (if you don't mind a potent drink - I suggest the retox!) the free added extra is the wildlife, the small black birds with the red and yellow around their necks are scrub turkeys, you will also find cockatoos on the balconies. One thing I will warn you about, that is highly important! DO NOT have private conversations at the spa/pool area, sounds really echo through the resort due to the styles of the buildings. I stayed in the complex behind the restaurant/pool/reception area, was quite high up and could here every word these two women were saying! Apart from that Peppers is absolutely perfect for a quick getaway and very close to the main St of airlie beach

Room Tip: They are all laid out the same, with the same deco and huge spas they just vary from 1,2 or 3 bedroo...

Dear Kate,

Thank you for providing such an informative review on your recent stay with us. I concur the
Endota Spa certainly is a must to help unwind and relax followed by a cocktail by the
bar to feel completely rejuvenated. I’m delighted that you continue to stay at Peppers
Coral Coast and find the team and facilities stunning.

We look forward to seeing you back soon Kate.

Reviewed 27 September 2011

We stayed at Peppers for 3 nights in August 2011 and it was great from start to finish.

The staff were very helpful and the room was stunning.

The only comment I would make is that the grounds are very hilly and steep. Maybe not the best for people who aren't very mobile/ like high heels :-) saying that, the concierge will come and collect you in the golf buggy if needed.

The hotel also offers free buses down to and from airlie beach centre, this stops at 7pm.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011
LLohrey, General Manager at Peppers Airlie Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay, I’m glad you found the rooms
stunning and the service accommodating. With no doubt it can be difficult to manoeuvre
around the resort especially in heels, however as mentioned we are always happy to provide
courtesy pickups for our valued guests.
Your high recommendations are much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Airlie Beach
#1 of 10 in Airlie Beach
Mantra Boathouse Apartments
Mantra Boathouse Apartments
#4 of 57 in Airlie Beach

Been to Peppers Airlie Beach? Share your experiences!