Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights at the end of July 2012, before going to Hayman island for a special birthday celebration.
The shuttle bus from the airport dropped us off and the resort picks you up with their own buggy and takes you right up to reception. So even though there is a hill to climb there is a shuttle run by the resort every hour to take you into town or its about 10 minute walk to all the shops and town center.
The apartments are very comfy and have great views with large balconies, really lovely set up with the swimming pool and restaurant close by on the first level.The staff were the most friendly and helpful people we have ever come across. We ended up staying there for a day after our return from Hayman and spent the day around the pool area . They made sure the shuttle bus picked us up promptly to take us to the airport. Food at the restaurant was great as well. Had dinner and lunch few times and it was of a good standard delicious Asian Tempura dish.
Would highly recommend this resort and would love to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the hill top overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Airlie Beach, offers stylish and elegant accommodation in the heart of Airlie Beach. At the resort you are perfectly positioned to experience the wonders of the spectacular Whitsunday islands and the vibrant seaside village of Airlie Beach. Accommodation includes beautifully appointed One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with majestic views of the Whitsunday passage and wide breezy verandas maximising the tropical lifestyle experience. All apartments feature bathrobes, free WiFi, clothes dryer, daily room service, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV with cable, in-house movies, hair dryer, in-room safe, in-room pay for view movie system, mini bar, air conditioning, spa bath, self contained kitchen including cook top, oven, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They also feature separate lounge and dining area, iPod docking station, washing machine, ironing facilities and One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers a multitude of leisure options including the culinary delights of the exceptional Tides Restaurant & Bar or you can revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of things to do including sailing, day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, scenic flights over Whitehaven Beach, skydiving, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. In the town of Airlie Beach you will discover a selection of shops and boutiques intertwined amongst a variety of dining and entertainment venues. The Whitsunday's protected waterways, myriad of islands and Great Barrier Reef are all at your fingertips when holidaying at Peppers Airlie Beach. Maintenance Notice Please be advised that Peppers Airlie Beach is currently undergoing maintenance works due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie. The property is currently conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. From July roof repair works will begin which will result in external noise and scaffolding in place, accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while repairs are completed. Works will be ongoing until 30 December 2017. Please note the property will be closed 13 November until 30 November 2017 due to repair works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note: Peppers Airlie Beach does not accept AMEX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands