Friendly staff, very comfortable and clean rooms with a great bathroom. Very steep hill but we were advised of this and the taxi company inexpensive and willing to do short trip to and from town. Excellent breakfast as part of tariff with coral coast views
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Airlie Beach accommodation includes One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with views of the Whitsunday passage from verandas. One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers leisure options including the culinary delights of Tides Restaurant & Bar or revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. Maintenance Notice: Due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie, Peppers Airlie Beach is conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. From July to 30 December 2017 roof repair works will begin resulting in external noise and accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while completed. Please note the property will be closed 13 - 30 November 2017 due to repair works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note: Amex is not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands