I have review this resort when it was new may 2012 that stay was good, but since then they have gone down hill. On arriving our room was not ready, we were told in a rude manner "the room may take a little bit of time to get ready" so I asked to be given a call when it was ready .I had driven for 8 hours from work to get there as a supprise for my partner and was quite keen to get in my room. As we didnt fell like waiting in the foyer. We went down to airlie beach to kill sometime. Still no call at 4pm so I rang up to find out if it was ready, only to receive a sarcastic " all rooms are ready"
Finally we get our room. it is looking well worn these days. but still has a great veiw ,we put food and drink in the fridge At night the neighbours above were deffinantly having a good time unfortunatly this ment we had no sleep. We decided to have breakfast and go home at 7am for some sleep. The breakfast was small salmon had one slice of salmon, one small slice of bread two eggs and half an aspargus stem for about $25
To top of the stay all our food and drink was frozen in the fridge as it was set on the coldest setting
Once again thanks Peppers for making our stay memorable
Ps:the property is very steep and to far from airlie to walk for an one that is not fit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the hill top overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Airlie Beach, offers stylish and elegant accommodation in the heart of Airlie Beach. At the resort you are perfectly positioned to experience the wonders of the spectacular Whitsunday islands and the vibrant seaside village of Airlie Beach. Accommodation includes beautifully appointed One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with majestic views of the Whitsunday passage and wide breezy verandas maximising the tropical lifestyle experience. All apartments feature bathrobes, free WiFi, clothes dryer, daily room service, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV with cable, in-house movies, hair dryer, in-room safe, in-room pay for view movie system, mini bar, air conditioning, spa bath, self contained kitchen including cook top, oven, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They also feature separate lounge and dining area, iPod docking station, washing machine, ironing facilities and One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers a multitude of leisure options including the culinary delights of the exceptional Tides Restaurant & Bar, pure pampering and relaxation at the onsite endota spa or you can revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of things to do including sailing, day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, scenic flights over Whitehaven Beach, skydiving, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. In the town of Airlie Beach you will discover a selection of shops and boutiques intertwined amongst a variety of dining and entertainment venues. The Whitsunday's protected waterways, myriad of islands and Great Barrier Reef are all at your fingertips when holidaying at Peppers Airlie Beach. From 1 Feb until 31 April reception hours are Sun-Thur 7am to 7pm, Fri & Sat 7am to 9pm. For the rest of the year reception will be open 7am to 11pm daily. If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property 1 day in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note: Peppers Airlie Beach does not accept AMEX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands