We stayed at Peppers for 3 nights in December, arriving Christmas Day. The Christmas dinner was OK (overpriced, but at least it was a meal on Christmas) and our room was ready when we arrived around 5PM. The room was spacious and clean. I would normally give this place 4 stars, but the Internet did not work the entire time we were there. What kind of a resort doesn't have Internet in this day and age? They just kept saying "we don't know when it will be fixed." We wanted to FaceTime with our families back in the United States and couldn't. I understand that the Internet shouldn't be a big deal when you're on vacation, but my husband and I are executives at our companies and cannot be without connection, even on Christmas. I had called ahead two days prior and confirmed there was Internet, only to get stone walled when we arrived. It's just not acceptable. Their Internet seemed to work just fine to process our credit card payment for our overpriced dinner and cocktails, but suddenly when I need to check work email, it's down? Joke. We had to go into town to use the Internet at a cafe. Get it together, Peppers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Airlie Beach accommodation includes One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with views of the Whitsunday passage from verandas. One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers leisure options including the culinary delights of Tides Restaurant & Bar or revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. Maintenance Notice: Due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie, Peppers Airlie Beach is conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. From July to 30 December 2017 roof repair works will begin resulting in external noise and accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while completed. Please note the property will be closed 13 - 30 November 2017 due to repair works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note: Amex is not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands