Nice hotel, rooms are a good size and well equipt.
Few small issues like the shower flooding the bathroom floor when used making floor really slidy, 2 weeks later I still have a huge bruise from slipping and falling. Also not enough sun loungers at the pool for the size of the hotel, we went to the beach in front of the outrigger hotel to sunbath as there was no room at the pool.
The hotel is up a super steep hill, even then inside the resort there's a few steep hills to climb, anyone with any sort of mobility issues would really struggle. The hotel offers a shuttle service into town, it's only every 2 hours thou so we ended up walking into town etc a lot.
Breakfast was really good, other than breakfast we didn't use the restaurant but seemed nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Airlie Beach accommodation includes One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with views of the Whitsunday passage from verandas. One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers leisure options including the culinary delights of Tides Restaurant & Bar or revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. Maintenance Notice: Due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie, Peppers Airlie Beach is conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. From July to 30 December 2017 roof repair works will begin resulting in external noise and accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while completed. Please note the property will be closed 13 - 30 November 2017 due to repair works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note: Amex is not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands