Our Airlie Beach visit was a much anticipated long weekend away with my man, my sis and her hubby. Be warned .. all the good spots in Airlie are on a hill - this place included, but the view is worth the climb. Staff were friendly on check-in and our 2 bedroom apartment did not disappoint. This is a new resort so you'd expect everything to be well presented. Both bedrooms were large, and had ensuite bathrooms. Could not believe the size of the spa bath in the main bathroom which never got used. Full kitchen .. in fact we could happily have spent the full weekend in our apartment. Probably the best feature was the huge balcony with views out to the Coral Sea.
Their restaurant was busy on the Saturday night so we instead chose to try it on the Sunday. Meals were reasonably priced - around $16 for an entree with mains in the late $20's. Compared to the other places we'd eaten in town this meal was a stand out. Overall a good experience and what I'd expect of a Peppers resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Airlie Beach accommodation includes One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with views of the Whitsunday passage from verandas. One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers leisure options including the culinary delights of Tides Restaurant & Bar or revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. Maintenance Notice: Due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie, Peppers Airlie Beach is conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. From July to 30 December 2017 roof repair works will begin resulting in external noise and accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while completed. Please note the property will be closed 13 - 30 November 2017 due to repair works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note: Amex is not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands