We stayed here for 8 nights and the first impression of the resort is look at the stunning view! However, to get that stunning view you will soon discover that you need to climb a huge hill! The resort does have a bus that goes into town every 2 hours but we always seemed to miss it!
The walk into town takes about 10 minutes and is mostly downhill but the walk home is not quite so pleasant. Would recommend catching a cab which cost around $6.
The apartment was very clean and modern with a great view. The only negative about the rooms was to tv reception in the lounge room and the fact that cable was only available in the lounge room and not on the tv in the bedroom.
The pool area is somewhat small for the amount of apartments with only approximately 10 chairs, so you need to be early if you want to get a chair for the day.
The restaurant was absolutely amazing and would recommend going. It was a little pricey but worth every cent. One of the best meals my Husband and i have ever had!
All in all a really good resort that we would stay at again if ever coming back to Airlie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the hill top overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Airlie Beach, offers stylish and elegant accommodation in the heart of Airlie Beach. At the resort you are perfectly positioned to experience the wonders of the spectacular Whitsunday islands and the vibrant seaside village of Airlie Beach. Accommodation includes beautifully appointed One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with majestic views of the Whitsunday passage and wide breezy verandas maximising the tropical lifestyle experience. All apartments feature bathrobes, free WiFi, clothes dryer, daily room service, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV with cable, in-house movies, hair dryer, in-room safe, in-room pay for view movie system, mini bar, air conditioning, spa bath, self contained kitchen including cook top, oven, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They also feature separate lounge and dining area, iPod docking station, washing machine, ironing facilities and One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers a multitude of leisure options including the culinary delights of the exceptional Tides Restaurant & Bar, pure pampering and relaxation at the onsite endota spa or you can revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of things to do including sailing, day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, scenic flights over Whitehaven Beach, skydiving, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. In the town of Airlie Beach you will discover a selection of shops and boutiques intertwined amongst a variety of dining and entertainment venues. The Whitsunday's protected waterways, myriad of islands and Great Barrier Reef are all at your fingertips when holidaying at Peppers Airlie Beach. From 1 Feb until 31 April reception hours are Sun-Thur 7am to 7pm, Fri & Sat 7am to 9pm. For the rest of the year reception will be open 7am to 11pm daily. If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property 1 day in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note: Peppers Airlie Beach does not accept AMEX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands