This hotel is new but has no style, the apartments are compact and dull, the view is sad for the location, the pool is small and looks over the tin roof of a building, the restaurant is boring! no ones interested, the food is very cost driven, the staff are nice but they are machines ruled by the Stella groups policies they cant do anything for you unless you pay. The garden areas are full of rubbish, the showers have no pressure, the floors around the complex are very slippery when it rains, the internet at reception is a 14 inch a perfect sign of the hotels desperate attempt to gain an extra star. Honestly go stay at Pinnacles Resort or the Marina shores you wont leave disappointed and feeling robbed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the hill top overlooking the majestic Whitsunday Passage, Peppers Airlie Beach, offers stylish and elegant accommodation in the heart of Airlie Beach. At the resort you are perfectly positioned to experience the wonders of the spectacular Whitsunday islands and the vibrant seaside village of Airlie Beach. Accommodation includes beautifully appointed One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with majestic views of the Whitsunday passage and wide breezy verandas maximising the tropical lifestyle experience. All apartments feature bathrobes, free WiFi, clothes dryer, daily room service, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV with cable, in-house movies, hair dryer, in-room safe, in-room pay for view movie system, mini bar, air conditioning, spa bath, self contained kitchen including cook top, oven, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They also feature separate lounge and dining area, iPod docking station, washing machine, ironing facilities and One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers a multitude of leisure options including the culinary delights of the exceptional Tides Restaurant & Bar, pure pampering and relaxation at the onsite endota spa or you can revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of things to do including sailing, day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, scenic flights over Whitehaven Beach, skydiving, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. In the town of Airlie Beach you will discover a selection of shops and boutiques intertwined amongst a variety of dining and entertainment venues. The Whitsunday's protected waterways, myriad of islands and Great Barrier Reef are all at your fingertips when holidaying at Peppers Airlie Beach. From 1 Feb until 31 April reception hours are Sun-Thur 7am to 7pm, Fri & Sat 7am to 9pm. For the rest of the year reception will be open 7am to 11pm daily. If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property 1 day in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note: Peppers Airlie Beach does not accept AMEX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands