We have a very well appointed 3 Bedroom appartment overlooking the new Marina development that is still under construction. All the rooms are large each with large ensuites. The MBR ensuite has a huge spa. The kitchen is well appointed but you will need to be a genious to work out how to operate the oven. There is a very large balcony with out door dining furniture that the appartment opens out to.
The views are quiet expansive due to the position of the resort perched up on the hill. The walk into town is easy, about 10mins, however you may choose to grab a cab back as the hill is quite steep. Cost about $10. There is a taxi rank on the main street of Airlie.
The short distance away from the main town of Airlie Beach is a plus as Airlie is more a backpacker town and comes with the associated party venues.
We are here with our Family 2 Adults & 3 Kids (5, 12 & 13) and they have enjoyed the pool / Spa, Its not that big but well positioned as our apt looks directly overthe pool we have been able to keep an eye on them. As this resort has Family size apts our kids have made new friends and we really havent seen much of them at all!
The Tides Restaurant is definately the jewel in the crown of this resort. The head chef has created a stunning menu and everything that we have ordered has been cooked and presented to perfection. The scallops are outstanding ($3.50ea). The quality of the service in the restaurant has matched the expertise of the kitchen. The resturant is open air style and integrates nicely with the pool/ spa area. Prices are very reasonable considering the standard of fare. ('4 Tastes of the sea') maincourse $40, Wild Barramundi $33, Perfectly cooked Black Angus Fillet $38. Entres $15-20.
This hotel style resort is pretty much brand new and has all the mod cons, access to rooms is via lift or stairs. Both Telsta & Optus mobile reception is full strength.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Airlie Beach accommodation includes One, Two and Three Bedroom Spa Apartments, all with views of the Whitsunday passage from verandas. One Bedroom Apartments offer disabled facilities. The resort offers leisure options including the culinary delights of Tides Restaurant & Bar or revive by the stunning wet-edge resort pool. Tours leave daily from Airlie Beach and offer an array of day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, scuba diving, snorkelling and crocodile safaris. Maintenance Notice: Please be advised that Peppers Airlie Beach is currently undergoing maintenance works due to damage resulting from Cyclone Debbie. The property is currently conducting internal repair works with limited noise disruptions to guests. Roof repair works are currently underway which will result in external noise and scaffolding in place, accommodation blocks with scaffolding in place will be closed while repairs are completed. Works will be ongoing until 10 July 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Peppers Airlie Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Coral Coast Hotel Airlie Beach
- Peppers Airlie Beach Whitsunday Islands