“Brilliant!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Myself and husband ate at the Beeswing last night and had a brilliant time. The atmosphere is lovely and we were made to feel very welcome. The food was amazing! Very generous portions, beautifully cooked and a great price to boot. The pub is decorated beautifully, it's clean and the staff are funny and friendly. We will definitely be back! Thank you.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

What a lovely place to eat!
I took my mum and my dad here for food for my mum's birthday and we enjoyed it so much!
Before our meal we were able to watch the six nationals in the pool room (mum and dads favorite sport) Then we sat down for an amazing meal! Also because i had rung up and said it was my mums birthday when i booked the table, when we got there it was lovely decorated with "happy birthday" banners, very polite of them to do! I had the Jim bean Burger, my mum had scampi and my dad had the big cheese burger (doubled up)! sadly we were all too full from our mains, but we have been before and i would recommend the dimbar crunch and the homemade cheesecake! All the food as delicious and the service was excellent! The landlady was bubbley and fun, and mum and dad got along with everyone else in the pub too! There is such a happy/relaxed atmosphere here too, would recommend to anyone!
Best place to eat around here!

1  Thank 351ahunter
Reviewed 1 April 2014

A group of friends and I recently enjoyed a lovely meal at The Beeswing. Some people enjoyed steaks cooked in a variety of ways, I had scampi which was delicious and my husband had a burger which he said was very tasty. The chips, served in shiny buckets were the best I have had in a long time. The service was very attentive and we had plenty of opportunities to order more drinks. Some of us even had room for desserts - I highly recommend the Toffee Dime Bar Crunch and the Chocolate Fondue looked very tempting with a variety of things to dip in too.

1  Thank Siobain N
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We decided to try here as parents and friends had mentioned how lovely the good is and it is very reasonably priced. I must admit being a vegetarian I was limited quite a lot to what I could have for a main, either a veggie burger (you can get any chain pub or restaurant), vegetarian pizza or a vegetable tikka masala. I chose the tikka as I am very bored of bog standard veggy burgers when ever I decide to eat out. It was very lovely I was disappointed with myself for not finishing it as it was sooooo tasty but I fill myself up on the sharing 12" cheesy garlic bread I shared with my boyfriend and son along with the Cajun onion rings These along could have been my meal they were very large (even when shared between 3) but I am glad I had them so I now now next time the portions are large. My boyfriend had the burger (doubled up of course) and again couldn't finish it due to the large starter. All I can say is both out eyes bigger than our bellies. :) The staff are lovely and the chef offered to make my tikka less hot for my preference, this would not be done by many chefs. The staff welcomed us in and made us very welcome and interacted with my 2 year old son which is not always the case when you take a young child into a pub for food. As a chef myself I appreciate great British pub grub. And that is exactly what we got. Very happy with out over all experience as was a lovely Mother's Day outing as boyfriend at work on Mother's Day. We love on richmond yet would travel here again to enjoy the food and lovely environment the owners achieve and make for all of there lucky customers. Thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We went here in a group and we all enjoyed it. Food is generally plain and simple but well cooked. The only downside was that we were kept waiting a little longer than we would have liked after being seated, and again waiting to be served once our order had been taken. Having said that the waitresses were attentive and pleasant and the delay was only a minor irritation. I had the Blackened Chicken Pasta and it was hot and tasty when served (I'm not sure it rated the 3 chilli rating on the menu though). Some of our group had the 12 inch pizzas and they were more than happy with their choices.
Overall a very enjoyable experience was had by all and I would glady eat there again if I was in the area.