“Excellent :)”

Le Mans Go Karts, Laserzone & Paintball
Ranked #3 of 8 Fun & Games in Dandenong
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Mans is Victoria's biggest outdoor go-karting & indoor paintball & laser tag complex. Stretching over 23 acres, Le Mans operates for all ages.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Sent my fiancee for a 'amazing race' birthday treat - can I just say, the staff at Le Mans were ever so helpful!! They deserve a big pat on the back for being so friendly. He had an amazing time here and I am sure that he will return. Thank you Le Mans, for making his birthday one that he will never forget.

2  Thank Talia O
"activity"
"melbourne"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had an absolute blast at Le Mans Go Karts in Melbourne! A group of a dozen of us made a booking for a bucks event, and we all really enjoyed it. The Go Karts went nicely (although some seem faster than others), and were reliable, and went really well out on the track. The only thing that could be improved is the communication during the day (e.g. telling people how long till we'll be racing, and once we've finished one race, how long our break will be before the next race etc). Highly recommended.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were here for a friends birthday party.

I was a bit worried as I have two girls 5 & 7 I wasn't sure how it was going to work but it was a fantastic set up especially for the illite ones. For under 8 years old they had little battery operated go karts. The girls had a ball and give the boys a challenge.

For the bigger boys there are two different tracks. The adults went to race and two hours later he was still not back so yes he had a real ball.

They also went and had a game of laser tag that was really fun for the kids and adults.

Don't think this is just a venue for boys my girls keep asking me to take them back they had the best time.

Well worth a visit..

1  Thank lovetotravel88888888
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I booked my daughters 7th birthday at Le Mans the kids all had an absolute blast on the Daytona track and at laser tag.
Even dads came to the party and went go karting!
The staff were so helpful and took care of everything!! I will definitely return!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We have being back three times now, and find this a fun place to go Kart racing. We have most likely being to 4 or 5 other places around vic, and found these to be the best track and fastest carts. Racing can be fun, safety appears to be very important with the setup.

The only drawback I would say are the staff upstairs where you pay and checkin, they just dont get customer service, not very friendly, just take your money and hope you disappear. It must be trained into them as we have had different people each time, and just as bad each time. yet the staff at the sister place next door (Laserzone) are totally opposite.

So overall the Karts are excellent, customer service poor.

angelakasputtis, Marketing Manager at Le Mans Go Karts, Laserzone & Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2015

Hi,
Thank-you for your feedback. I have recently come on board to reply to TripAdvisor reviews. It's always enjoyable to hear about customers that have fun in the karts and on the track.
Also, it's great to hear that the staff at Laserzone were accommodating. The staff at the go-kart reception are trained by the same management. I will pass on your feedback.